MORE THAN JUST A PLACE,
A COMMUNITY FOR ARTIST.
A COMMUNITY FOR ARTIST.
- If you are not a US citizen, then we do not need a credit score check. Otherwise...
- American citizens require credit scores of above 600. Before scheduling a viewing, check yours fast and free at CreditKarma.com.
- You may still be considered with a low credit score if you meet our criteria. Additional options may include double deposit or cosigner with above 700 credit score.
- If you qualify we can work with you on installments on the deposit.
- Deposits equal one month's rent with utilities.
- If you have an above 600 credit score, the first step is to schedule a viewing.
- We are usually around the area and can show places on short notice, just give a few hours heads up via text to 818.925.5638 and describe what you want.
- If you can't physically visit the site prior, we can provide as much information online via email and or a skype walkthrough, to help you make an informed decision.
- To hold a room will require half of the deposit upfront. This will ensure you have the room for your arrival. The sooner the better as we are usually pretty full. The holding deposit is not refundable if you choose not to move in for whatever emergency or misunderstanding, so make sure you are certain when you book. Also the date you reserve cant be adjusted. You can come later but would have to pay rent as of the day the bed is made available.
- Upon moving in you pay the remaining half of the deposit and first months rent.
- If your move-in date is not on the 1st, we can prorate it so ur move-in costs are less and so that u pay on the 1st of each month like everyone else. But if u want u can pay the full first month and go month to month from the day u start.
- We accept any form of payments for holding deposits and future rents. We accept all credit cards, Paypal, Chase Quick Pay, Direct Bank Account Deposits, cash, checks, money orders, etc. Send online payments to info@ArtistHousing.com or use one of the below links:
We got a couple cool new affordable places near downtown LA. Here are links to what we have available:
- This link will show u how much you can afford to pay rent. https://www.zillow.com/rent-affordability-calculator/
- Here is a link to parking garages and their prices: http://en.parkopedia.com/parking/locations/807_south_flower_street_los_angeles_ca_united_states_9q5csyj746x/?country=us&arriving=201705241700&leaving=201705241900
- How to pack for your travel here.
- Transportation from LAX ariport: The most convenient and cost-effective is ride shares. Sign up to Lyft with my code KELVIN187 and you will receive $50 off your first 5 trips. Or Uber, use our code — citfe — to sign up and get your first ride free (up to $30) or use this link: http://get.uber.com/invite/citfe
- Public Transit
- If you need a hotel in the meantime we recomend Hotels.com. This link will save you $50 off your first booking: https://refer.hotels.com/x/QFcTsZ
- Pay Rent Online or Request Maintenance.
- Here is a video how to treat the house.
- Free WiFi in Downtown
- Happy Hours
- Cool website showing DTLA is the most walkable area of LA.
- Community bike rides
- Downtown Los Angeles Artist Guide - an online directory of local artist for hire.